Don’t forget to check out the rest of her blog, it’s the bee’s knees! She makes the prettiest card, I’m such a fan :)
AnonymousI've moved on even though I said I was never going to (and you always said I was going to.) But I saw you yesterday and I'm stumped that still all I want is to make you happy. Because that's what you've done for me. It doesn't help that I can't have our conversations with anyone else. Because you're you and I'm me. And I don't feel that connection with anyone else, even when I stop loving you. I love her, but I will always love you. That's okay?
Who are you? I didn’t hang out with you.
- My dad (in other room): HEEE he he he he he he he he. HEE he he he he he.
- Me: Are you okay?
- (He enters room with my scholarship agremeent in hand, still giggling)
- Him: You have to serve SIX YEARS with the government.
- Me: Seven.
- Him: SIX
- Me: I think 7.
- Him: If the government wants you to serve what's not in the agreement, it should be in the supplementary agreement, signed by both parties. Otherwise the (blabbers on about the technicalities of agreements)
- Him: Where's the supplementary agreement??
- Me: ...you laughed at me.
- Him: He he he.